South Herts are pleased to welcome new members into the Club who by joining will not only be part of a club where the enjoyment of golf with fellow enthusiasts is the primary focus, but one which also combines a long and proud history with a confident and progressive outlook.
- An outstanding par-72, 6435 yards course (Vardon Course) originally designed by twice Open winner Willie Park Junior, improved by Harry Vardon and in more recent times by Ken Moodie and Ken Brown.
- Selected on 14 occasions by the R & A for ‘The Open’ pre-qualifying rounds
- Exceptional 9-hole short course (Rees Course)
- Comprehensive practice facilities
- Active membership of 700 from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
- Full competition and inter-club match calendars for men, women, mixed and juniors
- Free UK-wide 3rd party liability golf insurance
- Busy social calendar: dinners, dances, quizzes etc,
- Excellent Clubhouse – superb restaurant, three lounges, bars open pub hours, snooker room (two tables), widescreen TVs with sports channels
- Freehold of all land and buildings owned by the Club
- Debt free with ample reserves
To find out more about the membership which suits you go to "Categories and Subscriptions"